Welcome to our newly renovated holiday home in Trearddur Bay, Anglesey. An area of outstanding natural beauty, Trearrdur Bay not only offers holiday makers fabulous beaches, sporting activities including sailing, golf and rambling, fabulous gastro-pubs and restaurants but also a warm and friendly welcome.
Our detached holiday home is located down a peaceful cul-de-sac, just a 5 minute stroll from the stunning beach, shop and restaurants / pubs. Newly renovated for Spring 2020 and refreshed in January 2022, we aim to exceed your expectations and offer the following:-
- Hot tub
- 4 bedrooms - 2 double and 2 twin/double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms - one en-suite
- Large open plan living / dining / kitchen.
- Fully fitted kitchen with double oven, combination microwave, American fridge freezer, coffee machine, dishwasher and many many gadgets
- Sky TV - full package
- High speed fibre internet / wifi
- Utility room with drinks fridge, sink, washer / dryer and dedicated heated drying area for wetsuits and outdoor clothing
- Outdoor pizza oven and gas bbq
- Board games and books
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Travel cots, high chairs, baby bath, bed guards available
- Dog friendly with dog beds and dog towels supplied
The cottage is all on one level and is therefore suitable for families with young children and older guests with restricted mobility.
The cottage can accommodate 8 guests and dogs are very welcome.
Hamm Property Ltd is proud to support our local community with a regular donation to The Trussel Trust in Holyhead.